P.O. Box 22020, Penticton, BC  V2A 8L1

If you have concerns or questions in your park,

please contact one of the following Phone Numbers.

Please call between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. only.

                       Ken                                  250.498.2885

                      Gerry                                250.492.0267



Click on the words below to go to that specific page within the website.

Meeting Dates
MHP Locations

Click on the button below to get the newest FREE Adobe Reader DC download, which is currently Version 2019.010.20099. Please untick all Optional  third party offers you see listed, for example McAfee Security Scan Plus, McAfee Safe Connect and also the Acrobat Reader Chrome Extension, before starting the download, unless you want them.


The following links are for quick reference to the relevant Acts and Regulations and Rules that govern both Residential Tenancy and Manufactured Home Owner's Tenancy along with various rights and responsibilities both of the Landlord and the Tenant.

  •  This is the website for the B C  Manufactured Home Owners. It replaces ACTIVE at

  • There is also some relevant information on the website of the Lower Mainland Manufactured Home Owners Association.

  • Click on this title, Dispute Resolution Rules of Procedure for the pdf version.  (Dispute Resolution will be on its own page soon.  Keep checking back.

  • This is a link to By-Law 92-21 in pdf format, which came into force in Penticton on February 3rd 1992.  It applies to the Manufactured Home Parks in Penticton.  Read it carefully as it appears to only be effective for new development in a park. 

  • The page for Year End is now liked to here until I can rework it properly.

Check these links often because the content of these websites does change as updated information is added.




The Penticton & Area Access Society (formerly the Penticton & Area Women's Centre offers its services free on such topics as Tenant's Rights; welfare; people with disabilities and many other topics.  So if you have questions about your rights or feel your rights have been violated, their advocates may be able to help you.  Here is the link to their website home page at  Along the top of their home page are links to various other pages.  If you hold your mouse pointer on the Services page, you will see on the drop-down menu the following pages:  Disability; Tax Assistance; Legal Advocacy; Tenant & Landlord; Outreach and Frequently Asked Questions.  The phone numbers for the Access Society are 250.493.6822 and Toll Free 1.866.493.6822.  Their Drop In Hours are Mon/Tues/Thurs: 1 pm - 4pm and Wed: 1 pm - 3 pm.  They are located at #209 304 Martin St., Penticton, and their email address is  Another website that might be of interest is  PovNet at  That will give you access to finding an advocate in any province or territory in Canada.

If you want to form your own Park Home Owner Association then please follow the guidelines laid out in the Park Home Owners Association Information Kit provided to us by the Active Manufactured Home Owners Association (AMHOA).

Park Rules are an important part of your life in a Manufactured Home Park.  Please read the Information Sheet Manufactured Home Park Rules  put together by the Active Manufactured Home Owners Association AMHOA, our sister Association.

To see a sample of what should be in a Manufactured Home Site Tenancy Agreement please read RTB-5.

When a Landlord feels he has to raise the rent to a greater amount than that set out by the annual allowable rent increase, he may apply for a Dispute Resolution.  He has to apply for a Dispute Resolution Officer's Approval under form RTB-16 to try to get his increase.

There are times when disputes arise between a Tenant and a Landlord.  The Residential Tenancy Branch recommends resolving the dispute on your own and has set out some guidelines in A Guide for Landlords and Tenants in British Columbia referred to above.  Look under the heading Solving Problems on page 37.

The form can be picked up and after completion be delivered to any Service BC Government Agents Office.  Service BC agencies are located in Oliver at 9971 350 Ave.; Penticton at 30 Calgary Ave.; and Princeton at 151 Vermilion.  You can also get information by calling 1-800-665-8779 and listening to the 24 hour recorded information line.

The form can also be completed online by following the steps set out on this Online Application  page of their new website.

Please read the section on Dispute Resolution on the Solving Problems tab of their main website, and also the information on the  Dispute Resolution Process under RTB-114.

When a tenant wishes to relocate and sell the ownership of his manufactured home, there are certain things to be aware of.  The Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act and Regulations provide for the Assignment of a Tenancy Agreement.  There is now a section in the current Contract of Purchase and Sale of a Manufactured Home on a Rental Pad form that deals with that.    Along with the completion of the Contract of Purchase and Sale, a Request for Consent to Assign a Manufactured Home Site Tenancy Agreement form #RTB-10 must be completed by the Seller and the Purchaser and properly served on the Landlord.


The Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Regulation, Section 44 (1), Section 45 (response within 10 days) and Section 46 (deemed consent), deals with the Request for Consent to Assign.  The Request for Consent document must be served on the Landlord according to the Manufactured Home Park Tenancy Act, Section 81. 

According to Section 28 (2) of the Act, the Landlord may withhold consent to assign a tenancy agreement in a manufactured home site only in the circumstances prescribed in Section 48 of the Regulations. 


Modified  09/16/2021

Property of  P&DMHOA 2021

Contact  Webmaster for website issues only at